DATA PROTECTION FORM—KEEP IT LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP
- To manage the administration of the Scholarship application—which is the object of these Guidelines.
- To manage the applicant's selection process and, correspondingly, to assess the compliance of the requirements set out in these Guidelines.
- To manage the applicant's attendance to the corresponding training courses as part of the Scholarship. This includes the communication of their personal data to the Spanish Wind Energy Association.
- To manage any possible applications by the Scholarship applicant for future selection processes carried out by the Data Controller.
- To organize, where appropriate, a ceremony to award the scholarships granted.
- To fulfill the obligations the Data Controller is subject to as a result of this initiative.
- The referral by the Data Controller to the applicant of any commercial communications with similar initiatives that may be of interest to him/her.
Additionally, the applicant authorizes the processing of his or her personal data for:
- The publication on the Data Controller’s webpage, as well as on their internal communication mediums, of the Scholarship applicant’s data, in order to spread awareness of this initiative.
- To allow the Data Controller to publish their data, including images and/or films, in the local and/or regional media, in order to spread awareness of this initiative.
The grounds that legitimize the purposes from a) to e) are the execution of a contractual relationship between the Data Controller and the applicant. In this sense, the processing of personal data for these purposes is mandatory, in order to perform the established obligations which, otherwise, would not be possible to achieve. The grounds that legitimize the processing of the applicant’s data for purpose f) derive from the need to comply with the contractual and legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject. The grounds that legitimize the use of the applicant’s data for purpose g) is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in sending this type of communication. The applicant will be able to oppose this at any time, free of charge and in a straightforward manner. Finally, purposes h) and i) are legitimized by the consent of the applicant, expressed through the corresponding box in this document.
The personal data provided by the applicant may be communicated to VESTAS, as a collaborating entity, for the fulfilment of the abovementioned purposes. Your details may also be passed on to the Spanish Wind Energy Association, as this is required in order for EDPR to be able to run the course to which the applicant is applying for the scholarship. In the same way, data may be transferred or communicated to Government Agencies when they require it, or in compliance with any obligation established in the current legislation at any given time.
Also, EDPR informs that personal data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship (or, where applicable, until the applicant withdraws their consent). Once this relationship has ended, where appropriate, the data may be kept for such time as is set out in the applicable regulations and until any liabilities arising therefrom lapse.
The applicant is informed that he/she has the right to revoke, where appropriate, the consent granted, notwithstanding the legality of the processing carried out until that time. S/he may also exercise their rights to access, rectify, request the deletion, oppose or limit, as well request the portability of his or her data, by emailing EDPR at: email@example.com, copying in firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “data protection” or by written communication to EDPR’s Department of Compliance at: C/ Serrano Galvache, nº 56 – Parque Empresarial Parque Norte – Edificio Olmo, planta 6ª, 28033 MADRID, under the terms established by the applicable regulations. In the same way, when the data subject believes that the Data Controller has infringed the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection, he or she will be able to file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
By submitting this application, the applicant is expressing his/her acceptance of the integrity of the Guidelines.
By checking this box, the applicant gives his/her express, unequivocal, specific and informed consent to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes set out in the Guidelines.